High performance athletes have been using coaches for decades. Corporate executives and leaders have been working with coaches for years. Today coaching has become more accessible to business professionals and individuals at all levels. Why do some people seem to achieve their greatest potential while others wish they could? The answer . . . those who do, work with a coach!
Think of bumper bowling. You are the ball. The lane is your unique journey in life. Your coach is the set of bumper guards that keep you out of the gutter and on track to achieve your goals and fulfill your dreams.
How Do You or Your Team Know You Need a Coach?
Do you experience one or more of the following?
- Your business or life is out of control and you are unsatisfied, unhappy, or unfulfilled with your ineffective results.
- You have things you know you need to do that are continually left undone.
- You see people and situations as the reasons for your lack of growth or progress.
- You find others difficult to communicate with, you are often misinterpreted, or your words simply come out garbled or discombobulated.
- You suit up and show up every day, yet you are unable to sleep well, have high stress, or your insides are in turmoil.
- You are surrounded by people and you seem to be the only one who “gets it” or you do everything yourself.
- You lack confidence and find yourself reacting instead of responding.
- You claim to know better though you keep repeating the same patterns and experiencing ineffective outcomes that impact your credibility.
- You believe others disrespect you or question if others value you.
- You are overwhelmed and unable to decide what to do first, how to prioritize or how to create a sense of balance.
Call NOW to schedule an appointment with Karen Gridley, The Excuse Removal Expert™ 602-870-3652
or Click here to email Karen@KarenGridley.com
“Working with Karen I was able to get clarity giving myself permission to move on, in my professional capacity, and in a couple significant areas in my personal life. Focus resulting in action came about because I had the benefit of good coaching that taught me that how we respond and move forward is the part that is in our control.”
Jodi Rooney – Administrator – Central Yavapai Metropolitan Planning Organization – Prescott Valley, AZ
“One of the sessions I was really upset with what happened at a meeting I attended for the committee I am on. By the end of the hour I was feeling really good about myself and some decisions I had made. She taught me quite a few techniques to practice . . . what I learned from Karen will help me in the future.”
Greg Giroux – Design Support and Sustaining Engineer Manager – Fresno, Ca
“… you helped me to realize that I have to understand and empower myself before I can motivate anyone else … that it was me that had to change first [instead] of trying to fix everyone else. Karen, you have a wonderful way of helping me see where I need to focus my energy … I have learned to speak to my staff in a more positive manner … and I know that I am a better employer/manager than I have ever been.”
–Brenda Parsons, State Farm Agent, VA
Start TODAY! Click here to request your free consultation.
“We most need what we least feel we have time for.”
Karen M. Gridley